Owner Help – FAQs
How do I create a FundaRental account?
- Create an account: If you don’t have a FundaRental account yet, go to FundaRental and click Sign Up.
- You can sign up using your email. Signing up and creating a FundaRental account is free.
- Create a username
- Enter your email address
- Add a password and retype password
- Choose if you would like to book a rental or if you would like to create a listing for your rental.
- Check the Terms and Conditions box.
- Click the Create an Account tab.
How do I reset/update my password?
- Click on the password login tab.
- Type in your email address and click the reset password tab
- Enter the email address you use for FundaRental, and you’ll be emailed a link to reset your password.
What if my rented item becomes damaged or stolen?
We here at FundaRental are not responsible for damaged or stolen equipment.
We do strongly encourage the vendor to have the renter sign a contract or collect a
damage deposit before the item is delivered or picked up.
How much does it cost to list an item?
Listing an item on FundaRental has ALWAYS been free. However, once a reservation has been confirmed by the vendor, FundaRental will take a 10% commission on the final reservation fee.
How will I receive notification of a pending rental?
You will receive notification through the email address you provided. You will also be notified via SMS text through the phone number you provided when you registered.
How long will my listing stay active?
Your listing will remain active until you decide to remove it from the site. You can also disable a listing if you wish to temporarily remove your item. You can very easily enable your listing with the click of a button
How to put an inventory item on hold?
You can disable an item if you wish to suspend receiving reservations. When logged into dashboard, click on My Listings and toggle the ‘play’ button to ‘pause’. Pause will disable listing, play will enable it.
How do I change the order of your images and select featured image?
- Double Click on the image to select featured.
- You can change images order with Drag & Drop. This may not work on some smart phones, so ensure you are editing from a desktop computer.
Still need help? If so, be sure to read all of the support articles – then Contact Us.